Back in the day, ten years hence, was registered UnsocialMedia.com – a domain whose time has now come
Auction starts January 7th 2018, ends February 28th 2018
… or buy now !
YOU MUST REGISTER TO BID.
BY TAKING PART IN THIS AUCTION, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
1. Domain Names. Full details of the new legal owner (Registrant) must be supplied by the buyer on acceptance of offer.
2. Once payment is received in full and funds cleared, the domain will be transferred to the new registrant.
3. Payment must be completed within five working days of notification of acceptance of your offer to buy, or sale is void.
4. Buyer will pay all transfer fees, including Escrow fees, if applicable – see fee calculator.
5. Buyer can select to pay by bank transfer, PayPal, or Escrow.com.
6. We accept PayPal for purchases up to US $5,000 or equivalent, and use Escrow.com for all purchases over US $5,000 or equivalent.
7. We do not accept cash, cheques / checks, or payment in kind.
8. Buyer may request (at our discretion) to pay amounts below US $5,000 via Escrow.com, but bear in mind that you (the buyer) have to pay all transfer fees, these are not included in the sale price, and the process will take longer.
9. Purchases over US $5,000 or equivalent are only payable via bank transfer (US wire, CHAPS, or BAC) as PayPal and Escrow.com apply transaction limitations. Escrow.com also apply this limit to credit card purchases.
10. Buyer cannot make a single item purchase with multiple payments.
11. For transactions using Escrow.com, you may choose from their two services. Both services will normally complete within fourteen (14) working days, given that there are no unexpected delays in payment.
a. Standard – the regular Escrow.com domain transaction.
Since the Buyer pays Escrow.com and not the Seller, Escrow.com withhold payment until they are satisfied the domain name has been transferred by the Seller. One of the ways Escrow.com does this is by checking the WHOIS database of the appropriate Registrar to make certain it properly reflects the new owner’s name as the domain name Registrant. Once this has been verified, Escrow.com releases payment to the Seller.
b. Domain Concierge Service – more expensive.
This holds the domain securely in the Escrow.com Registrar account throughout the transaction, with their staff managing the receipt of both the funds and the domain into secure accounts. They check the domain transaction against the purchase agreement and complete the transfer to the Buyer. Escrow.com holds accounts with all major registrars and Buyers can usually receive their domains via push into their existing Registrar account.
12. Artful.Zone undertakes to transfer domain names, and all other digital and/or online properties, on receipt of funds, once re-registration transfer is complete, or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
13. Artful.Zone will exercise all reasonable care and attention in order to assist buyers and ensure the prompt completion of purchases.
14. Artful.Zone does not guarantee any of the domain names and/or online properties are fit for any specific purpose or usage.
15. Artful.Zone does not offer refunds for completed purchases.
16. Artful.Zone reserves the right to suspend or cancel any transaction at any time for any reason.
17. Artful.Zone provides services in good faith and undertakes to try to resolve any difficulties arising in a fair and prompt manner.
18. While we endeavour to ensure all processes within our power run smoothly and securely, Artful.Zone is not liable in any jurisdiction anywhere for any loss or damage whatsoever, including, but not exclusively, losses caused by technological failures or faults, including email misdirection or malfunction, problems with making or receiving payments, the malfunction of financial services, mistakes in new registrant details, typographical or similar errors, and for losses caused by financial irregularity, wherever it may occur.
19. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. These terms and conditions apply as described here to all purchases and financial transactions made via the website Artful.Zone. Artful.Zone reserves the right to update these terms and conditions as required without notice. It is the buyer’s responsibility to maintain awareness of changes to these terms and conditions in all purchases.
Last updated 7th January 2018
Starting at £2,000.00
- Ending Date - 28th Feb 2018 12:00:00
Payment must be made using the following method
|Wire Transfer||Bank details will be provided to the auction winner via email.|