Now is your chance to own Five.Org, a unique, instantly recognizable domain name.
Five.Org is a single previous use domain, dating from the birth of the internet. A four letter, top ten number, ‘original three’ gTLD (.com, .net, .org) Generic Top Level Domain, the registrant receives frequent offers to buy.
Based on the most recent 2017 offer for Five.Org, Bids start at US $15,000
THIS DOMAIN ONLY has an undisclosed “BUY NOW” asking price (beginning with 5) – MAKE THAT WINNING BID, the auction closes, and the domain goes to the successful bidder.
You must register on this website to bid.
As well as a user name, you must provide your real name (not shown publicly).
All bids are in $US – for your currency conversion, we recommend xe.com/ucc
NB: In all matters regarding the auction, the Seller’s decision is final.
This auction finishes 23rd July 2017 at 08:35 UCT – Good luck!
1. Full details of the new owner (Registrant) must be supplied by the successful bidder on making the winning bid.
2. We use Escrow.com* as a secure payment method and insurance against fraud.
3. Payment must be completed (funds transferred to Escrow.com) within five working days of notification of successful bid.
4. Payment is via bank transfer* (wire, CHAPS, or BAC).
5. The Buyer will pay all transfer fees, including Escrow fees - see fee calculator.
6. Once payment is received in full by Escrow.com, the domain will be transferred to the new registrant, and DNS records may be updated.
7. Buyer can select to pay in one of two ways:
a. Standard - the regular Escrow.com domain transaction.
Since the Buyer pays Escrow.com and not the Seller, Escrow.com withhold payment until they are satisfied the domain name has been transferred by the Seller. One of the ways Escrow.com does this is by checking the WHOIS database of the appropriate Registrar to make certain it properly reflects the new owner's name as the domain name Registrant. Once this has been verified, Escrow.com releases payment to the Seller.
b. Domain Concierge Service - more expensive.
This holds the domain securely in the Escrow.com Registrar account throughout the transaction, with their staff managing the receipt of both the funds and the domain into secure accounts. They check the domain transaction against the purchase agreement and complete the transfer to the Buyer. Escrow.com holds accounts with all major registrars and Buyers can usually receive their domains via push into their existing Registrar account.
8. Both services take around the same time to complete which is normally within fourteen (14) working days, given that there is no delay in payment.
* Please note - with Escrow.com, you can only send one payment per purchase, and there is an upper limit of $5,000 if you use either credit card or PayPal. Purchases over $5,000 must be made via bank (wire, CHAPS, or BAC) transfer. The starting price for this domain is $15,000 so bank transfer is the only means of payment in this case.
Starting at $15,000.00
- Ending Date - 23rd Jul 2017 08:35:00
- Shipping - $100.00
- Ships to - Worldwide
- Location - UK
Payment must be made using the following method
|Wire Transfer||Bank details will be provided to the auction winner via email.|